Weekends, September 24 – October 30, 2022
Saturdays 10-6 and Sundays 1-6
Join us at Mulberry Pond Pumpkin Patch for some good old-fashioned fall fun!
Ride the pumpkin wagon, climb the hay bale mountain, slingshot pumpkins into the pond, or discover our outdoor laser tag course. Find your way out of the corn maze, ride the pedal boats, feed the ducks & baby goats, or slide down the giant tube slide. We’re easy to find – just east of Hiawatha, KS off Hwy. 36 on the Mulberry Road exit & ½ mile south. Follow the big orange pumpkin signs! Read below about our admission price (which includes 16 activities!) and $1 activity tickets (for activities like the corn maze and pedal boats).
- $8 Admission Fee includes:
- Hay bale mountain
- Hay fort
- Tube slide
- Gravity hoop shoot (new!)
- Corn hole games (new!)
- History walking tour around the pond (new!)
- Petting farm
- Goat playground with pulley feeding system
- Gift Shop featuring local artists
- Family picnic areas
- Tire, porch, and tree swings
- Family photo spots
- Feed the ducks & baby animals
- Full access to the path around the pond
- Use of wagons to cart around all your pumpkins!
- $1 Activity Tickets include:
- Hay wagon ride around the pond (1 ticket/person)
- Corn Maze (2 tickets/person)
- Pumpkin Slingshot (1 ticket/3 tries)
- Kiddie Barrel Train ride (1 ticket/person)
- Laser Tag (5 tickets/person for 40 Lives)
- 4-seat pedal boat (4 tickets for 1 boat)
Groups at the Pumpkin Patch
If you have a group of 20 or more, contact us ahead of your visit and book all-access activity wristbands! Your purchase includes admission and an all-day pass with unlimited activities. Please call Staci at (785) 741-1725 or email us at: email@example.com. Looking to bring your group to the pond outside of pumpkin patch hours? Visit our Groups & Private Events page to learn more about reserving your date at the property.